Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ch-chhh-cchhh-changes...


I know it's not 2009 just yet, but I'm thinking of changing the look of my blog for the up and coming New Year. There are not a whole lot of choices here on Blogger, but I think I'll try out this one and see if I like it. It still has the greens & orange that I like, with a little purple (from my old hippie days) thrown in! Actually, I kind of missed the hippie thing by a few years, but that didn't stop me from wearing a dress handmade from an Indian print bedspread, and water buffalo sandals to my Senior Prom..circa 1972! Gawd...what was I thinking? I'm sure my mother wanted me to wear something pink...and frilly...how we must have butted heads on that one! So I'm going to end the old year...and I have to say I'm not sad to see it go....with some odd, old stuff and a new look to my blog. Back soon! *elaine*

1 comment:

Kudzu said...

Oh my, I love the dress! I remember when you could go to Pier 1 and buy those bedspreads for a few dollars,lol! and stop at the head shop to buy the sandals :D I can't wait to see the new blog layout!
Cherry/Kudzu