Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell 2008




Only 2 hours to go for this old year. It's not been a good year for so many people and I know we're all hoping and praying for a much better year ahead. My family, personally, has had some major problems...and here we are, ready for a new year, and the problems haven't killed us yet, so I guess they're just going to make us stronger. I'm praying for more strength, patience, tolerance and understanding to survive in this world of ours that gets a little more confusing as time goes by. Walked outside tonight to find this beautiful sunset over "my" lake...seemed like the perfect image to end the year. I've heard that happiness is seeing a sunset, and knowing who to thank. So... Thank you for the beautiful sunset ,Lord... Happy New Year and may 2009 bring peace and blessings to you all ...*elaine*

1 comment:

trash talk said...

Thank you so much for coming over and leaving such a sweet comment. Consider yourself a member and if you need someone to talk to about the tobaccy resolve, give me a shout. Something I'm trying to do as well(sssh!That's a secret)! Debbie AKA Talking Trash