Saturday, November 21, 2009

Seven Days of Thankful...



I have been missing blogging, and I think the best way to come back is to do seven days of Thankful. When life is hard, I tend to forget some of the important people and things in my life that I need to be thankful for. So, starting today...Saturday November 21...my sweet beautiful granddaughter's 3rd birthday. Hard to believe that 3 years ago today, we welcomed this perfect little girl into out hearts & lives. In the picture above, Alexandria Lynn is only 15 minutes old, and I was able to hold her, and give her the first of many Gramma kisses. In 3 short years, this child has brought so much joy into our lives. I have so much fun when she visits...we have sleepovers...& French toast for breakfast...& play until we are too tired to play any more! When this little girl wraps her arms around my neck, and whispers "I wuv you, Gwamma"...my heart fills with a love that I have never felt before. So, today I am thankful for you, sweet Ali. Happy 3rd Bithday! *elaine*

2 comments:

Betty said...

hi elaine, glad to see you back. Hope everything is better with you and your son is doing better. You have a beautiful granddaughter there. Tell her happy birthday from me. I've had a blogging break too and am just now getting back and catching up. Hang in there, and have a good weekend. Hugs,Betty.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Grandchildren are such a blessing:)
I'm so thankful that God has given me my little Grand daughter.
Deb :)