Sunday, September 20, 2009

Getting ready to pick 4 winners...

So...this is where we spent Sunday morning. My favorite beach, at high tide, with the waves crashing on the shore. Lots of seaweed, but still my best place to spend a Sunday morning!But...last night, before going to sleep, I spent some time getting together all the comments for the giveback. Had 4 containers, which were labeled, one for each giveback...
Couldn't quite figure out how to get all these names together. Finally decided to print out all the comments...12 pages{!!}...and cut them apart, fold them up, and put them in their respective containers. Took a little while to accomplish this, but it was fun reading all the comments again. I know there is a much more "scientific" way to do this, but, hey, it worked. Finished this, got our stuff together for the beach, and toddled off to bed.

Now, I had planned to put all of this together on one blog post...but for some reason Blogger will only let me do 5 pics at a time. Darn Blogger!! So, I'm doing this in 2 installments. We're home from the beach, had an early dinner and picked my 4 winners right after I finished the dishes. I'll be back in a few minutes with my 4 lucky winners. Can you stand the suspense??!! :o} *elaine*



No comments: