Friday, July 3, 2009

"JunkFunk"??





















Saw this term on a couple of blogs this week...and I think that's what I'm having! It's been sooo hot, the few sales I've been to have been dismal, and I'm in a funk of massive proportions! Did not get my 4th of July stuff up, my creativity is at an all time low, and I still have a day of work to go before my 2 day weekend. Am I whining TOO much?? Sorry! :o} There are actually 3 sales listed in the Pennysaver for today...so I'll check them out and hope they have something exciting. Maybe that will cheer me up? It's not supposed to be as hot today...only 94 and good chance of rain. I have a post planned for Saturday...hopefully I'll be able to get that together before Sunday...LOL. In the meantime, since I don't have any new goodies to share, I thought I'd show some pics of my rather large collection of red white & blue funky stuff. Never set out to really collect it...just kind of found me! Can you guess which room of my house this collection lives in?? Have a great Friday *elaine*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news... your pictures are great. I hope you'll be feeling better soon enough. I had been in quite a funk myself but decided, that's it. Now i'm off and running... at least virtually. Here's hoping you have a wonderful weekend and a safe 4th.

SweetAnnee said...

I love your blue bottles

Happy 4th my friend..
thanks for caring..
Deena

trash talk said...

Girl, don't talk to me about funk...I think it's the heat!
I love red, white and blue and would love a big enough house to dedicate it to just that...all Americana! Makes me feel good all over!
You are welcome...do what I do, just play around and a solution usually happens. Just be sure to remember what you did to make it happen! LOL
Debbie