Saturday, July 4, 2009

Three Cheers...











for the Red,White and Blue!! And a Happy Independence Day to all my blogging friends. Today is also the 2nd birthday of my blog!! I cannot believe I have been doing this sometimes rather odd thing of blogging for 2 years!! I have to say, though, that it's FUN, plain & simple. I have "met" more of the neatest, most creative people that I have ever run across in one place! Bloggers who are funny...and make the most amazing things out of what other people consider junk. Bloggers who are serious...and find the most amazing treasures that other people consider junk,and reuse & repurpose these things in amazing ways. There are so many awesome people out there, I may have to change my Morning Coffee Blog list to..."2 Cups of Coffe and Can I Eat My Breakfast While Reading Blogs?" list!! To all the folks that are already on my list...thank you for always making me smile, or laugh, or wonder, "How the heck did she do that?". And also for making me want to go out & find more junk!! You're all amazing!!! Okay...enough gold stars & accolades. Have a great Independence Day and I'll see you all again Sunday morning...with my coffee...and maybe a bagel & cream cheese?? *elaine*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm new to your blog and already find it comforting to visit. You have a wonderful attitude! Happy
4TH to you and your family as well!

★Carol★ said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog today...LOVE IT! Gonna go snoop around some more now....
Happy 4th!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy 2nd Birthday!!
I had my 1st blog birthday in June..blogging is great and I love it!!
Not much for sales around here either...so that means next weekend it be awesome!
Deb :)